If so, keep reading…
Converstaff is an SaaS company, offering 24/7 Human-powered live chat & automated user engagement tools to help businesses convert website visitors into buyers. Our team is growing fast and we’re seeking talented individuals that are engaging on the phone, charismatic, and love to make money!
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ideal candidates have experience in call center environments, outbound calling, telemarketing or other phone-based experience. As a Business Development Representative, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years of B2B Sales experience
What We Offer Our Employees:
- Base salary plus commissions
- Health benefits
- Flexible schedules
Remote Telecommute: 100%
Part-Time / Full-Time