What part will you play?
The Account Executive (AE) will join a solid team of professionals who are passionate about growing Diversifieds’ Audio Visual integration business. You will be in a hunter role, utilizing a consultative solutions sales approach. The AE will be a solid relationship builder who will work along-side the sales leader and design team to implement AV environments. The Account Executive is responsible for providing Diversified’s clients and prospects with the highest possible level of quality in service to their account.
The Account Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external Diversified support personnel, so that the client experiences a superior level of customer service. It is the responsibility of the AE to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by creating realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive (AE) include the following:
Business Development & Sales:
- Responsible for actively pursuing audio visual integration business opportunities for Diversified within enterprise corporate space, as well as other potential growth markets.
- Acts as the team leader for Diversified’s delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a sales plan to achieve corporate revenue and profit goals.
Technical and Business Expertise:
- Possess a good understanding of audiovisual & collaboration technologies
- Ability to understand, synthesize and create AV system designs
- Strong understanding of IT and networking technologies a plus
- Possess excellent business negotiation skills
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline: Diversified utilizes a CRM system to track Opportunities
- Weekly National and Regional conference calls to assess potential sales activity
- The individual must be a team player and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team. They must represent Diversified professionally and ethically and demonstrate good judgment and common sense in handling customer issues.
- The individual must be able to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and exercise strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelors’ or Associates degree preferred; equivalent work experience accepted
- 5+ years’ outside sales experience in the Audio-Visual / IT integration field
- Proven track record selling Audio-Visual integration, communication collaboration, IT integration, hardware, software or related technology-based product or solution.
- Solid experience recommending and developing AV / demonstrating strong technical audio-visual acumen
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Elevated level of professionalism (excellent oral & written communications skills)
- Desire to work in a thriving, high energy work place
- Team mentality, positive attitude, honest, loyal and motivated
- Experienced user of software CRM tools (Sales Logix knowledge is a plus)
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year