Sports Direct International, the largest sporting goods retailer in the UK with a portfolio of over 30 globally recognized brands has entered the US market with the purchase of Bob’s Stores and Eastern Mountain Sports.
We operate brick and mortar stores in the Northeast, EMS adventure schools, and continue to expand the company websites – EMS.com and Bobstores.com.
Bob’s Stores and Eastern Mountain Sports are seeking a few people who have an appetite for success, a drive to make a difference and a willingness to grow with the company to fill our Business Associate role at our Home Office in Meriden, Connecticut.
If you are a recent college grad, we want to speak with you.
We are offering the right individuals an opportunity to launch your career and develop your skills in a dynamic environment while contributing to the success of Bob’s and EMS. You have the potential to gain experience in departments such as Marketing, Finance and E-commerce while working with our Buying group.
Here is what we are looking for…
- Recent Graduate with evident academic achievement.
A major or minor in Finance preferred.
- Ability to work with cross functional groups.
- An analytical mind set; enjoys digging in and coming up with recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels
- Appetite to learn many aspects of the business and a personal goal set on a acquiring a senior positon.
- Proficient in using MS Office – particularly Excel.
Here is what we offer you…
We are committed to providing a diverse benefits package designed with options to help satisfy all the health care needs of our full-time employees and their families. Some of our best benefits come with our culture.
We’re fun! We’re fast! We’re casual!
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Group term life insurance – Company paid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Short-Term Disability – Company paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company paid
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. We know that the more diverse our workplace is, the more creativity and perspective we will have as a company. We offer a dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Enjoy working with a team where exceptional efforts are recognized and rewarded in a job that is fun, fast and casual? Then, apply now!