*This is a long-term (active through 2024) Full-Time position for a mission critical division within US Bureau of Census.*
UDYOGA LLC (DBA ANSHULTECH) offers competitive benefits package – Health Insurance, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), Retirement contribution, etc.
VISA Status: US Citizenship/Greencard/Greencard EAD (not F1 OPT)
US Bureau of Census or any other Federal Agencies experience preferred.
Udyoga LLC (DBA Anshultech) currently looking looking for smart and self-motivated Business Analyst/Requirement Analyst with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- 3-5+ Years’ Experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent Competency
- Certification in Business Analysis and/or Requirements Discipline (e.g. International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Professional in Business Analysis (PBA), etc.)
- Have experience or industry certifications in Agile (i.e. User Stories and Epics)
- Perform requirements management competencies (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, traceability, etc.) in alignment with industry best practices
- Gather requirements and business processes for technical projects
- Gather adequate information regarding applications and updating requirements through a thorough Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Implement the software development life cycle processes and procedures (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid).
- Update and Create requirements per business’s needs
- Propose new requirements after speaking to the appropriate stakeholders
- Elaborate requirement (i.e. derivation, decomposition) to the appropriate solution level to support the design and development of the assigned system.
- Work on Application Lifecycle Management application to create requirements and scenarios as well as report any defects that system may have for the development team to look into.
- Work with other IT Project tools for collection, traceability, and documentation such as HP ALM / PPM / AgM
- Consult with customers to identify or refine functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Communicate with the technical team after understanding the Business needs from clients and implementing them in the application as per the Business Requirements.
- Report directly to the management team with presentations and quality analysis outline on a weekly basis for further improvement of the systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis and Requirements Management: 5 years (Required)