Essential Job Functions:
1. Supports the creation and editing of content for questions being asked by NSU community.
2. Obtains SME sign-off on all content updates planned for the AI Chat Bots.
3. Works to develop conversation flows for more complex interactions with users of the AI Chat Bots.
4. Edits and maintains knowledge bases for QnA Maker implementations for any AI Chat Bot.
5. Thoroughly tests AI Chat Bot knowledge implementations in all environments (development/production) to validate accuracy of implementations.
6. Assists with the creation and implementation of communication plans that support new AI Chat Bot launches and feature rollouts.
7. Works closely with NSU schools/business units and OIIT to identify, scope and analyze core business processes and workflows.
8. Collaborates in the development and modeling of future state process designs for any system used to service students, faculty, staff, alumni, researchers, and the local community at NSU.
9. Develops technical integration solutions which enable process improvement projects.
10. Works closely with OIIT programmers and system administrators to ensure technical integration and requirement alignment with process improvement projects.
11. Develops complete process documentation packages including definition, objectives, scope, stakeholders, business rules, workflows, responsibility matrix, measures, technology integration points and implementation roadmaps.
12. Supports NSU school/business unit implementations of process improvements through workflow guidance, business rule implementation and technology integration.
13. Advocates for process improvement innovation and implementation within the NSU school, business unit and technical community.
14. Makes recommendations for general improvement of application systems as it relates to OIIT.
15. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Marginal Job Functions:
1. On an infrequent basis, travels to off campus locations to attend professional and/or training conferences.
2. Assists with special project assignments.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Familiarity with six-sigma, CMM, CMMI, ISO 900/1 or related process improvement methods.
2. Experience in public speaking, communicating a vision for process improvement opportunities.
3. Excellent customer service skills, ability to solve problems with customers and stakeholders keeping a positive attitude.
4. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with developers, designers, and staff.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Outlook.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application.
7. Knowledge of Ellucian/Banner higher education applications.
8. Understanding of the interaction between commonly used higher education applications such as student/faculty portals, recruitment/admission (CRM) systems, student information systems, learning platforms, and document image and management systems.
9. Clear understanding of developing presentations that facilitate process endorsement and buy-in.
10. Possess project management skills and organizational ability. Attention to detail, problem-solving, and follow-through. Ability to work on multiple processes opportunities simultaneously. Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team.
11. Knowledge of the principles and practices of accomplishing goals through others and the ability to apply these principles in a business setting.
12. Experience in public speaking, communicating a vision for process improvement opportunities.
13. Excellent customer service skills, ability to solve problems with customers and stakeholders keeping a positive attitude.
14. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with developers, designers, and staff.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Ability to verbally communicate with others.
2. Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language.
3. Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels.
4. May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties.
5. May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.
6. May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms and; on occasion, off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
Major (if required):
Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
1. Minimum five (5) years business and technology experience.
2. Minimum two (2) years process improvement experience.
1. Master’s Degree.
2. Business process management credentials from the Association of Business Process Management Professionals, an accredited university or other such body.
3. Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and programming experience using procedural and object-oriented languages.
4. Configuration and implementation experience with Ellucian’s Recruiter application.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?