Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. We are seeking an analytically minded candidate who can link disparate information from multiple sources (websites, documents, conversations) and synthesize it to identify and determine contract opportunities (Federal, State, and Local). You will be expected to analyze forecast information and make strategic recommendations on how to pursue future opportunities. You will also be expected to support proposal writing efforts as part of the Capture Team.
- Must be local to MD/DC/VA – currently no remote or relocation available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, Engineering, Data Science, or related field; 4 years experience with certifications in Business Intelligence/Analysis in lieu of education will be considered.
- US Citizenship required.
- Meet eligibility requirements for a DoD Security Clearance; if you already have one, even better!
- Experience in DoD, Federal, and State contracting processes.
- Experience in proposal writing at the IDIQ and Task Order levels.
- Experience supporting capture management efforts.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and other regulations pertaining to acquisition.
- Knowledge of GSA and SBA procurement processes.
- Knowledge of full life cycle contract management process.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others, perform under pressure, and meet expected deadlines.
- Moderate-to-Expert knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is highly desirable.
What it takes:
- Desire to learn in an innovative field: cyber/threat intelligence, AI, ML, data analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences.
- Possession of excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Be comfortable working from multiple locations in our team environment.
- Self-driven and self-motivated; attention-to-detail and having a great attitude!
- Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.