HOURS: (Shifts will vary and are subject to schedule needs 40/hours per week)
This is a temporary position.
PRIOR BANKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Prosperity Bank is seeking to fill the position of BSA Analyst Alerts in Sugar Land. The BSA Analyst Alrts is responsible for monitoring customer account activities to identify suspicious activities and reports it on Suspicious Activity Report (SAR).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Will be responsible for understanding the BSA/AML regulations, policies and procedures;
- Perform functions related to the Bank’s Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Program, including transaction reviews and/or account reviews;
- Working with global sanction lists used for Anti-Money Laundering;
- Aptitude for continuously learning and understanding the BSA risk and concerns
2. Will be responsible for reporting any suspicious or unusual activity by customers or associates;
- Ability to identify risk and escalate when necessary;
- Reviews and investigates Money Laundering alerts generated by the Bank’s BSA software;
- Capable of utilizing the internet for research and problem solving.
3. Will be responsible for completing the annual BSA/AML Training.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Ability to review large data sets and summarize
Prosperity Bank is committed to providing our customers a personalized service experience, we’re looking for people who are passionate about satisfying customers, will not settle for the average, embrace creativity and operate with a sense of purpose. If this is you, then we are looking forward to meeting you and are excited that you are interested in joining Prosperity Bank – where we are Simply Better!
Come join our team and explore the endless possibilities that a career in banking can provide!
A pre-employment credit check will be performed on all qualified applicants.
*Prosperity Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and Member FDIC.*
Basic knowledge of Bank services and products.
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
Comfortable completing repetitive tasks for long periods of time;
Ability to multi-task and work in high volume environment; Ability to work in a fast paced, highly structured, deadline driven culture;
Organizational and time management skills;
Ability to work well independently and with others; Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor;
Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, sound judgment, and attention to detail;
Strong writing, analytical and communication skills and be able to multi-task and complete tasks on time
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience; or
Minimum of three years BSA banking experience including branch/platform experience and knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements;
CAMS Certification a plus.
Experience in Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control and Anti-Money Laundering is preferred;
Prior banking experience required;
Experience with Patriot Officer a plus.