– Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore (
Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore
2630 E. Camelback Road
The Hilton Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore on 26 th Street and Camelback is looking for a Breakfast Supervisor to join their amazing Complimentary Breakfast team!
- Earn a competitive wage of $13.00 per hour
- Shifts are within the hours of 5AM – 2PM, based on business needs.
**Weekends & holidays are required**
For qualifying individuals, we offer benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401k (+company match), an extensive PTO (paid time off) plan, AMAZING travel discounts, meal plans while you work, Free pool and fitness facility access…and much more!
- Minimum of 6 months of previous Supervisory/Leadership experience is a must!
- Back-of-house cooking experience of up to 6 months is required.
- Previous front-of-house food & beverage or food server experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain a Food Handler’s Certification at time of employment.
- Preferred experience in hotel/resort/restaurant setting.
As a Breakfast Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting and participating in daily culinary operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee preparation of food in the Complementary Breakfast area during the morning shift
- Prepare breakfast for hotel guests
- Assist and support kitchen team members
- Set up daily buffet food when needed
- Visually inspect food quality and presentation
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company food handling and food storage procedures
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Embassy Suites by Hilton
: Day Job
: Supervisor/Team Leader
: Bars and Restaurants