Breakfast/lunch chef needed for fast paced breakfast and lunch café. Must have line cook experience. Flat grill and stove top experience with eggs and omelettes. Need to be able to perform and cook all forms of breakfast.
Minimum 3 to 5 years experience.
I am looking for responsible people. With the correct experience to be part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time,
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations. Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time. Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and served and our customers have a pleasant dining experience.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of kitchen management experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Safe Serve?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Which days of the week are you available to work this job?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cooking: 3 years (Required)
- Restaurant Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place