The Cook is responsible for food preparation, delivery to guests and food storage meeting guests expectations following food safety standards. Maintain guest satisfaction and proactively do whatever necessary, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, to ensure this is met.
The following reflects the essential duties for this job, however, does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essential duties satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Aid Manager with menu planning, ordering and inventory.
- Prepare and cook food to meet Guest expectations.
- Follow all Food & Beverage polices regarding storage and food handling.
- Maintain a clean kitchen at all times.
- Notify the Manager of any shortages and any problems such as food service preparation or delivery, or comments of Guests as to menu items.
- Practice the highest standards of cleanliness during food handling and preparation.
- Minimize leftovers at closing time.
- Properly use all chemicals and equipment per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Upon completion of food service, assist in the clean-up of the area in accordance with standards and procedures.
- Be in proper uniform, name badge and follow appearance guidelines.
- Follow proper key control procedure for issued keys.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- line cook: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cooking: 2 years (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly