La Quinta by Wyndham is now seeking a Breakfast Bar Attendant to join our team at the La Quinta by Wyndham Denver – Northglenn location in Westminster, Colorado.
This position is responsible for achieving and maintaining customer service and product quality standards for the delivery of complimentary breakfast.
Education & Experience
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation with guests.
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to visually inspect area, compare observations to standards and correct deficiencies.
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
- Must be available to work 5:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Firm and simple grasping is required in all aspects of work.
- Bending and/or stooping is required up to 60% of the work period.
- Standing and walking is required on a continuous basis in excess of 90% of the time; sitting is limited to short breaks.
- Reaching is required up to 80% of the time and may be combined with other activities such as pushing, pulling and bending in all phases of work; overhead reaching is limited to less than 20% of the time.
- Crouching and kneeling are required for approximately 20% to 25% of the time, particularly when cleaning the cabinet, floor and storage areas.
- Pushing and pulling actions are required in excess of 60% of the time for dusting, vacuuming and moving supplies, etc.
- Lifting of supplies occurs on a regular basis, usually not more than 25 pounds, but occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Crawling is required on occasion, usually less than 5% of the time.
- Climbing of stairs is required, generally 1% to 2% of the time.
Prepare the breakfast area by cleaning the area, properly arranging the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee, stocking the drinks, food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic ware, napkins) according to operating standards.
During Complimentary Breakfast hours of operation:
- Set-up and breakdown continental breakfast items.
- Greet and acknowledge guests as they arrive.
- Bus and clean tables.
- Straighten chairs and properly arrange the furniture.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area.
- Restock drink and food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic ware, napkins) according to standards.
- Make fresh coffee as needed.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Thank guests as they depart.
- At the close of the complimentary breakfast, bus and clean all tables, clean and mop the breakfast area, empty the trash receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and supplies in accordance with operating standards and health codes.
- Clean all equipment and properly store it according to standards.
- Receive supplies, date and rotate stock. Complete and record inventory on inventory sheet and follow hotel operational procedures to ensure an order is placed for items that are below par levels.
- Perform essential job functions in accordance with local health department codes, standards and regulations.
- Assist with cleaning and maintaining other areas of the hotel.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints.
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guests at front desk and other public areas.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Assist other employees in various assignments, such as operating the hotel automobile or courtesy van, and assisting with laundry and housekeeping.
Safety and Security
- Perform duties in accordance with Safety and Security Policies and Procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne Pathogens regulations and other applicable state and local regulations.
- Report lost and found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham Denver – Northglenn, 345 West 120th Avenue, Westminster, Colorado 80234
Employment Status: Part-time