Country Inn and Suites, State College
State College’s #1 ranked hotel on TripAdvisor is looking for new friendly and energetic members to join our dynamic team. At our hotel, you'll get the support and training you need to be your best. Culturally, we're a very friendly place to work. Casual but professional. Enjoy a positive work-life balance. Come join our team of fun people and make a difference.
The bottom line: We believe in the awesome power of individuals working together toward a shared vision. And we believe we can have fun doing it!
- If you enjoy having your evenings free this position is perfect for you! Your shift begins at 6AM on weekends, and ends around 12PM or 1PM based on when you are finished with your job duties.
- We are currently looking a PART time associate to work both Saturday & Sunday weekly. There may be the option for more shifts in other departments if you are looking for more hours!
As the breakfast attendant you responsible for the setup, service, maintenance and breakdown of the breakfast bar line; prepare specified food items at the breakfast bar, replenishing food and assist in serving food from the breakfast bar line to the guests, if needed, courteously and efficiently. Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production in the designated outlets in accordance with standards. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.50 – $11.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Day shift
The safety and security of our team members is our #1 priority. All PPE resources available and encouraged.
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place