Part Time Product Specialist (Brand Ambassador)(Part time weekend sales) Do you like to share stories about your pets? Do you like to listen to other pet lovers talk about their pets? Do you enjoy meeting fellow pet parents and can you build rapport easily? Are you passionate about your pets and overall animal health and well-being? If you answered yes to the above questions we would like to talk with you. Blue Buffalo Company Ltd., is currently seeking enthusiastic pet lovers, who care about the health and well-being of pets, to join us in our efforts. As a Brand Ambassador you are responsible for being the face of our brands to pet parents in your assigned pet specialty stores.Duties:
- Approachingpet parents by striking up conversations in such a way that shows your shared love of pets.
- Sharingyour favorite pet stories.
- Involvingpet parents by asking and listening to their stories.
- Detectingthe clues that make each pet parent’s bond with their pets unique.
- Identifyinghow our products can best honor the bond they have with their pet.
- Showingpet parents which BLUE products will best honor the bond they have with their pet.
- Appreciatingpet parents for sharing their stories, giving you their time and attention, and caring about pets as much as you do.
- Followingour vision during your shift and all pet parent interactions.
- Must be sociable while demonstrating the ability to be persuasive and engaging.
- Must be caring while demonstrating the ability to attentively listen to others discuss their personal pet stories.
- Must be outgoing and demonstrate a willingness to connect with pet parents in a retail setting.
- Must be open to regular coaching while demonstrating continual growth professionally.
- A sales background is helpful, but not necessary.
- We do look for passionate pet lovers who are excited to talk about Blue Buffalo products so current use of Blue Buffalo products is a plus.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk a minimum of 4 hours.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive to surrounding locations within 25 mile radius.
- Must have an active e-mail account and daily computer access.
- Must LOVE Cats and Dogs!
- This is a steady, long term, and every weekend position. Saturday and Sunday being the mandatory days. This includes Holiday weekends.
- Typical hours are 8 to 16 hours per weekend depending on the individual store traffic and availability in your area. Each store shift is 3 or 4 hours in length.
- Pay is competitive with part time hourly work depending on market and/or experience.
What’s in it for you?Besides working in a great environment interacting with pets and pet parents with competitive pay for part-time hourly work depending on the specific market and/or experience – Blue Buffalo offers a generous Pet Detective Perks package which includes:
- 401k with company match after six months of continuous employment
- Generous Pet Adoption Credit
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Monthly rebate on Blue Buffalo products
**Please note this offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)