Flora California, Inc. is the largest licensed, vertically integrated cannabis operation in the state of California. As Born From Flora, our mission is to deliver only the highest quality cannabis through our state-of-the-art cultivation campuses and purpose-driven product innovation to promote happier and healthier lives. At the intersection of world-class research and development and consistent exceptional consumer experiences, our vision is to create the most loved and trusted cannabis brands in the world.
Currently in a rapid expansion phase, we are looking for self-driven and motivated individuals with goals aligned with our company’s mission. We strive to provide our employees with a sophisticated and industry-leading work environment, utilizing cutting edge technology resources, gold standard compliance procedures, and seasoned corporate leaders to drive long-term growth and success for all. Our highest priority is the cultivation of our plants, our products, and our people.
Our state-of-the-art facility is in Greenfield in the Salinas Valley with our headquarters located in Solana Beach, California. The systems that are the cornerstone of our success are top of the line and are based on optimal efficiency and ease of use for its employees. These systems include rolling tables and automated irrigation systems designed and installed by the industry’s leading agriculture professionals. Along with our high-performance systems and efficiency comes our goal to maximize our footprint using every available square foot available of our nearly 300,000 square foot facility.
As our Brand Ambassador you’ll travel to licensed retailers in the XXZZ region to facilitate in-store consumer and customer appreciation days. Our appreciation days entail being the main source of interaction with our retail and wholesale customers, educating them on our products and offering samples and promotions. You will also be responsible for ensuring our inventory is correctly displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence. You must be professional, reliable and dependable, while being extremely organized. You will live and breathe our mission to be the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California and provide exemplary customer service at every interaction.
Must be local to xxxxzzzz. Schedule will be based on demand. May include evening or weekend hours.
- Visit licensed retailers for consumer appreciation days and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events
- Educate customers and consumer sales consultants (budtenders) on our products and the Born from Flora brands
- Execute promotions
- Ensure our inventory is correctly and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesale customers and their staff – turn all staff into Born from Flora brand ambassadors!
- Generate new client leads
- Relay stocking issues to our sales and inventory teams and updated Base CRM with pertinent information
- Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to sales and inventory teams
- Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking
- Help with set-up, take down and organization during the event
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products
- Present a professional, responsible appearance at all times
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Friendly demeanor — you love chatting with people about cannabis
- Ability to adapt to various personality types
- Ability to sell and close sales
- Be comfortable sharing brand message
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
This role requires an individual who is friendly and genuinely interested in the business and needs of others and who can work at a faster-than-average pace and has strong attention to detail and is efficient.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
EEOC Policy Statement Legal compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.