Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, the Branch Administrator handles the daily flow of work and administrative duties of the office. Ensures the various needs of Branch Managers are supported, as well as those of the Sales Associates.
- Assists new Associates with new-hire paperwork. Processes and sets up files for new Associates. Sets up mailboxes for new Associates. Assists in orienting new Associates to the office and the company. Keeps records of all DLLR, MRIS & Board of REALTORS’ functions such as agent additions, license renewals, terminations and transfers; coordinates required paperwork for same.
- Assists all Sales Associates with obtaining photos, business cards, name tags, name riders, etc. Informs Sales Associates of office policies and procedures. Serves as point of contact for Sales Associate’s inquiries and problems.
- Maintains listings, sales, settlements, and processes as required.
- Compiles competitive brokers’ sales figures on a regular basis and forwards to Corporate Headquarters.
- Keeps records on all MLS functions such as agent additions, terminations and transfers.
- Arranges for orientation and training of new hires and Sales Associates.
- Creates and distributes letters, memoranda, and other general office correspondence
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years of previous administrative experience. Excellent verbal communications skills and an ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of real estate practice and law and some knowledge of accounting is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place