TITLE Boxing Club is the hottest fitness concept sweeping the nation! Leading news organizations list us as one of five businesses to look to for employment! It will be a high-spirited, health conscious environment with great energy focused on making a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of the people in our community. At TITLE Boxing Club our group fitness classes feature the POWER HOUR workout – on a heavy bag – where you can burn up to 1,000 calories an hour. These workouts will help members burn fat, tone and shape thier bodies like nothing else. Become a part of our elite team, working alongside champion boxers, kickboxers and personal trainers in the industry. If you are looking for a way to incorporate your personal health and fitness values into your professional life, look no further!
TITLE Boxing Club Birmingham is set to open it’s doors Jan-Feb 2019. We are looking for trainers/instructors to start right away. You get trained at our open clubs in Farmington Hills and Troy, teach at those clubs based on your availability, and be available for Birmingham when the club opens there. Our two open clubs were Best in Country. Read the article:
TITLE Boxing Club – Trainer:
All trainers will be well trained in the TITLE Boxing Club® system philosophy, class expectations and instruction including personal training sessions. You are leading a class in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment. A trainer’s responsibilities include motivating, teaching, challenging, and making the Power Hour fun!
We have 40+ classes in our open clubs and will have a similar schedule at Birmingham. Each class is an hour long. As a TITLE Boxing Club trainer, you will be given particular classes each week. If you are the right candidate, we work with your availability and schedule and match it up with club needs. Take a look at our full class schedule at one of our open clubs here:
- Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes. Any exposure to boxing or MMA fights is a big plus.
- Market classes and personal training sessions.
- All employees should be trained in CPR, First Aid, AED and procedures. Assistance with the above certification(s) is available.
- Easily builds strong relationships with our members by being their fitness expert.
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques, including lifting heavy weights.
- Maintains personal commitment to health and fitness.
- Personal Training Certification such as: ACE, AFFA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, Premier and Apex is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Advance training levels in boxing and kickboxing techniques.
- Stays current on latest health and fitness trends.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Personal/Group Training: 1 year
- Boxing/Kickboxing/Martial Arts: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour