Lucid Books is a Christian Book Publishing company looking for a * remote *bookkeeper and royalty manager. For over 13 years we have served authors throughout the United States and other parts of the world and have experienced a lot of growth over the past several years.
We are looking for a knowledgable accountant/bookkeeper to join our team to take care of day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, royalty management, and financial reporting.
This team member will work closely with our CEO and COO and will need to be fluent in Quickbooks Online as well as accounting on an accrual basis.
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Participate in all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL , Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
This Position Is Remote
STARTING HOURLY RATE: $15-$20
College Degree is a must.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks Online: 3 years (Required)