- Health Reimbursement Account
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan plus Match
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
- Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Identify and resolve parts required for repair; review repair orders, work order, and Body Shop Managers estimate notes; follow warranty guidelines; notify supervisor of any repair add-ons.
- Adjust, replace, and repair all series of truck and trailer equipment (e.g., sheet metal repairs, fiberglass/ panel repairs, fabrication and structural welding, installation and alignment of truck cab body components, electrical and mechanical repairs, etc.).
- Road test vehicles when necessary to ensure quality repair.
- Maintain current knowledge of job and technical skills including truck manufacturer’s repair process.
- Perform work as outlined on repair estimates with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Teardown and inspect for additional or hidden repairs.
- Advise body shop estimator of additional damage or supplemental needs or if repairs will not be completed on time.
- Lead work of any apprentice technicians and maintain ASE certifications.
- Welding, suspension, framework experience a plus OR willing to learn/train
- ASE Certifications; Damage Analysis and Estimating, Mechanical and Electrical Components, Non-Structural Analysis and Damage Repair and State Vehicle Inspector (preferred)
- Certifications listed above or equivalent experience and eagerness to improve
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.