Since the Goldstein Auto Group opened their State-of-the-Art Collision Center our business has been booming! We are looking for the right individual to join our amazing team. Here at the Goldstein Auto Group we believe that no organization is any better than the people who work for it. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that we set high standards of integrity with an aggressive, enthusiastic attitude in all that we do. We promise to maintain a well-trained workforce and a safe, modern facility in order to render our customers the best possible support and to provide our employees a secure future.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and Sick Days
- Growth opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Identify and resolve parts required for repair; review repair orders, work order, and Body Shop Managers estimate notes; follow warranty guidelines; notify supervisor of any repair add-ons.
- Adjust, replace, and repair all series of auto, and truck equipment (e.g., sheet metal repairs, fiberglass/ panel repairs, fabrication and structural welding, installation and alignment of truck cab body components, electrical and mechanical repairs, etc.).
- Road test vehicles when necessary to ensure quality repair.
- Maintain current knowledge of job and technical skills including auto and truck manufacturer’s repair process.
- Perform work as outlined on repair estimates with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Teardown and inspect for additional or hidden repairs.
- Advise body shop estimator of additional damage or supplemental needs or if repairs will not be completed on time.
- Lead work of any apprentice technicians and maintain ASE certifications.
- Welding, suspension, framework experience a plus OR willing to learn/train
- ASE Certifications; Damage Analysis and Estimating, Mechanical and Electrical Components, Non-Structural Analysis and Damage Repair and State Vehicle Inspector (preferred)
- Certifications listed above or equivalent experience and eagerness to improve
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.