Child Psychiatrist Core Responsibilities:
- Meeting with patients and evaluating their conditions, disorders, or disabilities.
- Diagnosing mental and affective conditions.
- Developing treatment plans, using therapies and counseling, and determining when psychiatric medication is necessary and appropriate.
- Medication Management.
- Assisting patients as they cope with difficult situations.
- Educating family members or guardians on supporting patients.
- Consulting for social services and court systems.
- Continuing education activities.
- Communicating with insurance companies as needed.
About Integrated Psychiatric Consultants:
IPC is looking for YOU! If you are a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Psychiatrist or a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, come join our growing team in Kansas and Missouri! Our group provides services in a variety of settings including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, inpatient Med-Surg hospitals & emergency departments, psychiatric residential programs, PHP/IOP programs, outpatient clinics, community mental health centers, federally qualified health centers, critical access hospitals, and skilled/long-term nursing facilities. Our providers see patients of all age groups and have experience treating a wide variety of mental health disorders. Looking for Full-time, Part-Time, and/or Weekend Providers. Telepsychiatry is also available. Based on your interests as a psychiatric provider, IPC can find the right fit for you and help you advance in your career! When you are ready to join an exciting, innovative, and team-oriented practice with multi-faceted settings to practice, visit our website at www.integrated-pc.com and apply now. We are looking forward to seeing you join our team of Trusted Behavioral Health Partners!