We are seeking BLENDING TECHNICIANS to join our team!
Strong upper body for lifting. Basic math, reading, writing skills needed.
We are willing to train!
- Learns how to check machine ID#, date, product name, lot #'s against the blending batch record.
- Gathers the correct components as stated on the batch records.
- Cleans and sanitizes the production room prior to blending per cGMP and SOP requirements.
- Learns to sort material, set up, and operate blending, oscillator, and grinding equipment.
- Checks/verifies weigh-up materials for expiration dates, item codes, colors and textures are acceptable.
- Checks the grounded material for proper flow and particle size.
- Blends grounded materials, discharging from blenders into proper storage containers.
- Labels and fills containers/bags of powder/components, following batch record instructions.
- Labels containers of blended granulation for proper identification.
- Weighs each container and records weights on both labels and batch records.
- Moves container to the appropriate staging areas.
- Uses pallet jacks as needed for packing and moving products.
- Learns how to complete, check and/or verify production records/documents (i.e. batch records, labels,
- log books, etc) for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains dust collector room assigned to the department.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years of production work experience.
- Able to read and follow written batch record instructions.
- Basic understanding of mechanics.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k – match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position