Requisition ID 11130
Position Type (US)Full Time
Posting Type DNI
Posting Type No Selection
Kerry is a global leader in taste & nutrition. Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world. With a commitment toward sustainability and reputation for innovation, a career with Kerry offers you the chance to change the way the world sees food and nutrition. A career with Kerry is something you can feel good about
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you’ll work:
Our Jackson, WI location creates dry beverage products in the form of hot cocoa and coffee creamer for Kerry customers and brands. While other production floors can get hot, you’ll stay comfortable in our climate-controlled facility. Be part of a team that has rich history and ties to the Jackson community, established in 1987 as the very first Kerry production site in the US!
PM shift opening, must be able to work 10:00PM – 6:00AM!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a key part of a high performing team that keeps production lines running efficiently while working together to ensure we all have a safe workplace. We’ll count on you to help us meet our customer and consumer needs as you:
- Sift and blend ingredients
- Move and transfer ingredients by hand, cart, or forklift (don’t worry, we’ll train you if not certified)
- Document temperature and machine readings with accuracy – your detail will be key here
What you’ll need to be successful and safe:
- Because you’ll be working with ingredients to specific standards, you’ll have either a high school diploma or equivalent or previous work experience with measuring and documenting with detail.
- Thinking of joining a gym? No need! This role will require lifting 50lbs bags of ingredients throughout the day by hand, cart, and forklift.
- Do you know the value of a great team? Teamwork is one of our values and critical to everyone’s success.
Because you’ll be part of a team that will count on you, we’d like to see solid work attendance in your current/previous job.
N168W21455 Main St, Jackson, WI 53037
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .