BIM/CAD/REVIT Engineer (Pharmaceutical) JDO816602
DPS is looking for a detail-oriented, organized, MEPFP BIM/Revit operator with 3D AutoCAD/Revit MEP experience with an understanding of facility design and construction in clean room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences industries.
This is a full-time position and with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- An understanding of engineering lifecycle related to MEPFP deliverables.
- Work directly with lead engineers to design MEPFP systems for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with MEP disciplines.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, and creating design drawings.
- Develop layouts while working in tandem with project managers and engineers across multiple disciplines.
- 3+ years’ 3D AutoCAD/BIM/Revit MEP experience.
- Background in drafting and design (Associate’s degree minimum).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Team player who can work with a variety of software, projects, and, of course, people.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.