By joining Experity, you will make a positive impact on your team, our clients, and our community. If we haven’t caught your attention yet, let us share what we offer our team members:
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity/paternity leave
- Paid vacation and 8 paid holidays
- 401K company match
- Experity Synthetic Equity Program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
Our ideal candidate has the desire to grow both personally and professionally. Be able to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Has a high level of customer service and positive energy.
- Provide daily support to the Billing Account Specialists.
- Work with Billing Account Specialists for the set-up of new clients.
- Assist in the maintenance of various billing support spreadsheets.
- Assist team in weekly and bi-weekly updates sent to clients.
- Primary responsibility for enrollment with claims and ERA agreements.
- Assist in provider set-ups, including loading provider numbers.
- Resolve internal emails within a 24-hour turnaround time.
- Address faxes received in the Billing Support department with 24-hour turnaround time.
- Maintain various client matrix spreadsheets timely.
- Above average computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General office support work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Experience in the medical billing field (charge entry/payment posting/claims)
- Team First
- Lift Others Up
- Share Openly
- Set and Crush Goals
- Delight the Client