The outpatient counseling program in St. Charles, IL is seeking an experienced Medical Biller.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical billing, with the skills necessary to improve our current billing procedures and reduce A/R days. The successful applicant will work on a number of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation and exercising judgment within the appropriate scope of practice.
We offer excellent benefits, generous paid time off and competitive compensation.
- Posting charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely fashion.
- Convert services to billable units. Submit billing data to insurance providers.
- Work claims and claims denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided.
- Perform Medicaid reviews and audits. Implement, maintain and report on financials for programs.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred) 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Biller.
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR).
- Strong knowledge of working with insurance companies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 2 year(s): Related
- Associates Degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Auto Insurance
- Drivers License
- Physical Exam/TB