American Family Health Services located in Wylie, TX urgently a medical biller.
The Billing Representative is responsible for processing home health claims for payment by the insurance companies. Primarily review, investigate and resolve claims that have been denied by insurance companies or did not properly make it to the insurance company. The Billing Representative must utilize tools to ensure claims are processed and the account is adjudicated. The biller in conjunction with the front desk representative ensure that MD orders and signed and received by the agency. There will be some travel to MD’s office to obtain MD signatures.
Patient care is the core of our business, all employees of American Family Health Services must be prepared, ready and willing to render direct patient care such as bathing, cleaning, meal preparation in patient's homes when asked. If hired, you will be required to provide personal care and activities of daily living services to clients on as needed basis.
For consideration, interested candidate may apply in person at 707 Business Way, Wylie TX 75098 to fill application forms and interview OR reply to this posting via email or fax 972-429-3903 or call 972-429-3902. We are open from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Only qualified applicants will be considered. All offers are contingent upon a satisfactory background check, as well as drug screening.
We are looking for dedicated, reliable individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Staring pay: $12.00 per hour, potential for improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Company will provide: Hand Gloves, Mask Face Shield, and Hand Sanitizers and other PPE as needed.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place