Qualifications and Skills
[No GED Accepted]
· High School Diploma or Better. If not a recent graduate must have consistent employment for the last two years.
· Open Available Preferred, Weekends Required
· Must be proficient in reading and writing
· Basic computer and social networking know-how
· Ability to Start and orchestrate plan and implement High-Level Reasoning Ability
· Ability and willingness to learn and grow
· Organizational Management Skills
· Superior Organizational Skills
· Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Math Competency
· Ability To Convey Ideas in a “Reasoned Out” Manner
· Ability To Take Directions
· Ability To Count Cash
· Willing to Learn
· Attention to Detail
· Dedicated To Improvement
· 1 Day off Credit Earned every 90 Days
· Unlimited Phone Plan Credit Monthly After 90 Days
· After 6 Months Company Phone
· 2 Day Paid Time off after 6 Months
· 1 Week Yearly Paid off Must average =34 Hours Per week
· Project a professional business image to customers and co-workers, this is a Sales Professional Position we expect your greatness and professionalism to shine through at all times even during duress and stressful situations
· Must be enthusiastic and engaging when interacting with customers (As well as Attentive and Alert)
· Must wear Black Dress Shirt, Tie and Black pants Daily, with closed-toe shoes (no high heels) [sneakers or boots preferred]
· Clothing must be pressed and neat
· Name tag or badge must be worn at all times
· Must arrive on time consistently and ready to work.
· May not leave prior to the end of their scheduled shift
· When calling in sick or late, employees must contact the Supervisor directly at least three hours prior to their scheduled shift. 3 Lateness= Voluntary Quit [ No excuses, few exceptions, maybe a severed limb would count but seriously and documented evidentiary proof]
· Employees must take scheduled breaks, if and when required, any deviation will result in disciplinary action.
· Time off must be presented to the store manager two weeks prior to the date and must be approved.
· Must attend all training and meetings.
· The possibility of full time after 60 days and raise after 90 Days
· Must follow the sales processes, scripts, and training procedures.
· Must complete all training within the required time frame.
· Must follow all company policies and procedures
· Employees are to conduct themselves with the highest of integrity and report unethical, detrimental of unproductive behaviors by others to Store Manager.
· Monthly targets for sales of devices and accessories must be created and maintained
· POS transactions are accurate
· Follow Cash Handling Procedures, Precautions.
· Ensure all company assets including the inventory is secured and accounted for at all times.
· Inventory Must be counted Before Start of Shift and After End of Shift. Hard copy provided as well as email and message/chat.
· Phones must be answered by the 3rd ring
· Missed calls Must be returned within 15 minutes
· Employees are required to participate in event activities inside and outside the store
· Employees all have to assist in cleaning and maintaining the store’s upkeep, Basic Maintenance and appearance, this includes but is not limited to outside windows, bathroom maintenance as well as sweeping, mopping and/or vacuuming and dusting.
Store Job Duties: (include but not limited to…)
· Achieves financial objectives; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and receiving orders; maintaining inventories.
· Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
· Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzes profitability ratios.
· Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
· Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with company known or written procedures and systems/outlines/guidelines.
· Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing sales records, current promotions and sales histories.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, completing video/audio programs, quizzes, learnings/training and performing rehearsals and facilitating presentations.
· Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Must be able to lift 30lbs repeatedly, stand for long periods of time & sit for long periods of time
· Math Competency
· Ability to Convey Ideas in a “Reasoned Out” Manner, Ability to Take Directions
· Accurately manage cash and balancing receipts, pursuing collections, posting payments and processing daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
· Maximize sales objectives with each prospective customer via the phone, web or in person at your location.
· Sell/upsell retail merchandise, accessories, plan add-ons, Add-A-Lines/Family Plans
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift