About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
As a Recovery Counselor you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve each and every day by helping them discover their own unique self, purpose, community and wellness. Trilogy fully embraces a collaborative team approach to each client’s treatment in order to enhance our clients’ recovery from severe and persistent mental illness. Trilogy strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services are provided in the community. Trilogy also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
- Assess client’s personal, medical, emotional, social, and environmental situation through home, community, and office visits.
- Coordinate the establishment of an individual recovery plan with the client, client’s support system, and other care providers.
- Recognize and act on opportunities to move clients to appropriate levels of care; provide referrals to additional services as indicated.
- Assist clients in identifying signs and symptoms of de-compensation. Work collaboratively with clients to identify coping skills to assist in managing symptoms and stressors experienced.
- Assist clients in learning and improving independent living skills; i.e. personal hygiene, housekeeping skills, nutrition, and shopping for food and personal items
- Educate and assist clients with applying for entitlements; i.e. Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and LINK
- Accompany clients to important appointments in the community and provide support with issues related to housing, substance use, budgeting, social support, and medication.
- Advocate on client’s behalf and empower clients to advocate on behalf of themselves when appropriate
- Communicate effectively within the team model for a multi-disciplinary approach to client care.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
- a bachelor's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, education, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, family therapy, or related human service field;
- a bachelor's degree in any other field with two-years of supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting;
- practical nurse license under the Nurse Practice Act [225 ILCS 65];
- certificate of psychiatric rehabilitation from a DHS-approved program plus a high school diploma or GED plus two-years experience in providing mental health services;
- CRSS certification through IAODAPCA
- a family partnership professional certificate from and in good standing with IAODAPCA
- an occupational therapy assistant licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one-year of experience in a mental health setting;
- or a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and five-years supervised clinical experience in mental health or human services
Other Requirements include:
- Valid IL Driver’s License
- Daily access to a well maintained vehicle with 100,000/300,000 liability insurance
- Bilingual Fluent Spanish (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place