Location: Plano, TX
Position Type: Full-time
Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Geoforce is a rapidly growing technology firm (#15 on the 2019 Fast Tech list for fastest growing DFW tech companies) that provides GPS-based tracking and monitoring of field equipment, vehicles and other assets to over 1,300 companies in 90 countries. Our turnkey solution is delivered via a combination of our award-winning web-based software platform, rugged GPS tracking devices and a global satellite and cellular network. Prominent customers include American Airlines, DHL, and Schlumberger. For more information, please see www.geoforce.com.
As a rapidly growing company committed to technology innovation and delivering high value services to its clients, Geoforce is constantly looking for high integrity, well-rounded professionals who thrive on challenges, are fascinated by technology, exhibit passion and pride, and don't mind rolling up their sleeves to get a job done.
What We Need
Seeking a Dallas-based Portuguese speaking energetic customer service oriented professional to manage customer functional and technical questions/issues and support our customers globally, with a specific emphasis on support for our Brazil-based customers. This position is a critical customer facing function, so it requires someone who absolutely loves proactively interacting with numerous people every day and brings passion and energy to everything they do.
- Act as the primary contact person for customers – receive, troubleshoot and resolve all hardware/software support requests for assigned accounts
- Become a trusted advisor for all assigned customers to ensure their satisfaction with the Geoforce products
- Act as the Geoforce Subject Matter Expert to help customers realize value throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work with the Geoforce Helpdesk Technicians to get support tickets resolved
- Report to Geoforce management and customers on account health and outstanding issues
- Support Geoforce’s services to ensure superior quality, good customer references and overall satisfaction with Company's support services by escalating unresolved issues as required and maintaining ownership of issue through resolution
- Communicate with software development and product management on software issues requiring resolution
- Prepare written agendas, cause minutes to be recorded, prepare written summaries of issues and action plans for review by the VP of Customer Operations and other team members
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to speak and write in Portuguese is preferred. **
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish a plus.
- Tons of initiative, proactiveness, a general “bias towards action”, and self-motivation to get the job always done well
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and anticipate customer needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable, determined, and good presentation skills
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM databases
- Prefer but not required-Current or prior experience within any of the following industries: oil & gas, construction, transportation & trucking or equipment rental
3 to 5 years of customer support experience.