Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a highly motivated Bell Person to join the team at Stonewall Resort. The Bell Person is responsible for transporting guest’s luggage and escorting them to their room. Additionally, they create an incredible first impression as the face of this beautiful and unique property.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property.
A Mountain Hideaway
The spirit of Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa is casual luxury in a pristine natural setting. At an elevation of 5,200 feet in a lakeside setting that feels like no other place in Southern California, you’ll find Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, an Autograph Collection Hotel. Our award winning AAA Four Diamond hotels tranquil setting is framed by majestic pines, a private lake and gabled rooftops. Secluded and completely removed from civilization, yet just 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
- Transporting clients to and from the airport.
- Opening doors for clients or personnel.
- Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
- Room deliveries.
- Handling luggage for clients.
- Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
- Special deliveries or errands.
- Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (Note: Loading and unloading luggage out of vans, busses, etc., and delivery to and from guest rooms).
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Two years of experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Job-Related Physical Requirements
Occasional Sitting, Reaching, Crouching, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Color Recognition, Reaching and Crouching. Frequent Walking, Bending Over, Manual Dexterity, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision, Pushing Pulling and Lifting to 50lbs. Constant, Standing, Lifting up to 70lbs, Far Vision & Hearing.
Working: Outside, Closely with Others, Alone, Inside, In Excessive Heat, Above Ground, With Chemicals/Detergents/Cleaners and Motorized Equipment and Vehicals.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
In applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read the above Position Guidelines and Position Analysis/Specifications and testify that I am able to perform the essential job functions for this position.