Responsible for transporting guests to and from the hotel to local area attractions as well as assisting the guest with recommendations for restaurants and tourist activities. The Bell Attendant is also expected to support with front desk operations. Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designate locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining vehicle cleanliness and concierge duties and to accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers and packages to guest rooms.
- Complete room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sports arenas etc.
- Assist housekeeping department with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information maps and directions as required.
- Open doors.
- Answer phones to assist guest service agents.
- Conduct house count by computer.
- Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
- Other duties as required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan