Do you love playing, laughing and being silly with kids of all ages? Do you want to build a rewarding career helping others? Join the only ABA company ranked in Forbes’ 2019 Best Midsize Employers in our mission to help children impacted by autism achieve their full potential in life.
What You’ll Do: Work one-on-one with children on the Autism spectrum in a fun, playful setting … we help kids close the gap by teaching the social, behavioral and daily living skills they need to succeed! Check us out on Instagram ( https://bit.ly/36yj93x ) (@acestagram_) to learn more about a day in our life at ACES.
What We’re Looking For:
- Energetic, patient and dedicated individuals with a passion for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
- Minimum Required Availability: M/W/F (any 3 hours between 3pm-7pm) or TTh (any 3 hours between 3pm-7pm) & Sat 1-5pm
- Ability to drive to/between client homes (most therapists are matched with kids within a 5-20 mile range of their home)
- High school diploma
Why You’ll Love ACES:
- Access to benefits including medical, vision and dental!
- Becoming a nationally Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®), with all credentialing paid for by ACES
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients
- Easily tracking your client’s growth & success through an industry-leading app on your ACES iPad
- Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry
Salary: Up to $23.00 an hour
If you’re interested in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply with ACES:
ABA, After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Modification, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Caregiving, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Medical Staffing, Modification, Patient Care, Paraprofessional, Pediatrics, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher’s aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.