Join GBC ABA as a Behavior Technician and become a Registered Behavior Technician! Training Provided.
Entry Level Position with flexible part-time hours to fit your availability!
Interviewing and hiring immediately for Behavior Technicians in multiple Chicagoland areas! Visit gbcaba.com/careers for more information.
Benefits of Working with GBC aba:
- Competitive salary.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Paid RBT credentialing.
- Structured Training Program.
- Drive time compensation between clients.
- Frequent opportunities for raises and bonuses.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, and a chance to help transform lives, then come join our team, and be a part of GBC aba’s commitment to improving the lives of our clients and their families.
Gorbold Behavioral Consulting, Inc. (GBC aba)is looking for energetic and caring applicants who want to make a difference in the lives of others with meaningful part-time employment. Work with our compassionate staff to help children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder become as independent and socially skilled as possible. You would be working one-on-one with clients in their homes under the supervision of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts. We provide you training to earn a professional certification (RBT), as well as ongoing opportunities for development.
You would be a great fit for GBC aba if you can multi-task while providing instruction to a child, can stay calm in stressful situations, can follow a structured plan, and provide excellent service to clients and their families.
- Provide fun and nurturing instruction to children with special needs to help achieve prescribed goals.
- Implement a structured program for each client to help reduce negative behaviors and learn new social and communication skills.
- Work physically in various positions while performing tasks such as running, crawling, stooping, etc. And Occasionally lifting 50 pounds or less.
- Communicate effectively with your BCBA supervisor.
- Reliable to follow a weekly schedule for each assigned client.
- Commit to at least 6 months of service for each client.
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance.
- High School Diploma (or Equivalent).
- Available at least 3 afternoons/evenings (2:00pm-8:00pm) Monday-Friday and some weekend hours.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience with persons affected by autism.
- Work experience in ABA.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: