Autism (ABA) Therapist
We are looking for fun-loving and caring individuals to join our team to provide ABA therapy for with individuals with Autism.. No experience is required- we provide paid training!
- Do you enjoy working with kids?
- Are you looking for a rewarding job, not just a paycheck?
- Are you looking to gain experience in psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, education, early childhood, special education, nursing, human services, or related fields?
- Are you looking for a flexible work schedule because of school, family needs, other employment?
- Are you a stay at home parent looking to earn some extra money for your family?
- Are you a teacher looking for a part-time job?
- Are you looking for a new career with many advancement opportunities?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then this is a position for you!
Full time and part time positions available.
Wages start at $12.50 per hour with higher rates available based on ABA therapy experience.
- Excellent communication skills, compassionate, patient and enjoy working with children and young adults
- Must be able to sit on the floor, stoop, stand, walk, and run
- Must be at least 18 years old, with a high school diploma, access to a vehicle
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality by complying with HIPAA standards
- Must reside in the Dane County or immediate surrounding area and have access to a vehicle
- You will work 1:1 with clients in their home or community setting. Sessions usually run 2-4 hours long.
- You will Introduce and run therapy programs which will be developed for you.
- Schedules are very flexible and range from 5-20 hours a week based on your schedule and the desired number of hours
- Paid training with additional paid training opportunities throughout employment
- Shifts available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-6:30pm as well as weekends
- $3/hour pay increase for weekend hours
- Flexible scheduling – perfect for college students, stay at home parents, or retiree's looking for additional income. We will work around your schedule!
- Paid Training
- Paid for Qualified Mileage and Travel Reimbursement
- Opportunity for pay increase after completion of training
Securely apply online in minutes: https://intakeq.com/new/RQ3rtN
Easy application process with NO resume or cover letter required!
Related keywords: aba therapist, psychology, rbt, behavior technician, aba, mental health
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ABA or child care: 1 year (Preferred)