Behavioral Health Network is seeking a Behavior Management Therapist to join our growing In Home Behavioral Services team. BHN is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
- Provides high quality clinical services, as well as family and collateral consultation on assigned cases.
- Conducts structured interviews with referred youth, family and collateral providers culminating in a written functional behavioral assessment.
- Develops a specific focused behavior intervention plan (BIP) designed to diminish, extinguish, or improve specific identified behaviors.
- Maintains a direct service productivity of 70% of available time.
- Provides collateral consultation including but not limited to attending IEP, ICP and other treatment planning meetings.
- Provides services in client homes, health care clinics, schools, and other community settings as needed.
- Models for the parent/caregiver and other providers how to implement identified strategies from the BIP.
- Works closely with the Behavior Management Monitor to ensure the BIP is implemented as developed, and makes necessary revisions/adjustments/updates to the plan.
- Participates as needed in Care Planning Team (CPT) meetings for youth enrolled in ICC or other clinical hub provider in order to support identified goal(s).
- Demonstrates working knowledge of community resources, and how to help clients access them.