Missing BCBA! Our BCBA is dynamic, charismatic, and loves to solve problems…please return him/her to 13333 Bel-Red Rd. Suite #100. No questions asked! We just want our BCBA to come home!
Signing bonus available!
MeBe is a family-owned ABA company that is seeking experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team. We are progressive, outside-the-box, and forward thinking. We specialize in early intervention and the Verbal Behavior model. At MeBe we work hard, play hard, and do it together! As a growing company, providing ABA therapy, there is plenty of opportunity for you to grow with us and diversify your skill set. What are you waiting for?
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Washington State License
- Minimum 2 years experience providing ABA services to children with Autism
- Experience conducting skill and behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, FBA, etc.)
- Expertise in development of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Quarterly bonuses of up to $3,500 or additional PTO
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- PTO and paid holidays
- Company Macbook and iPhone
- CE allowance of $1,000 annually
- Access to comprehensive curriculum
- Electronic data collection, reports, and scheduling
For additional information, visit our website at www.mebefamily.com
Want to get a glimpse of working at MeBe? Check out our social media!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year