CURRENT OPENINGS: Team Member/Baristas
Caffino is currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated people to join their team.At Caffino, you will find our unwavering commitment to offer the best possible coffee, tea & fruit drinks, with an emphasis on customer service. We have a dedication to offer the very highest quality to consumers on-the-go with urgency on speed and convenience.
We are open 7 days a week with various shift openings.
Previous barista experience is preferred but not necessary if you are willing to learn, we are willing to train. Seeking friendly, outgoing people who are adaptable, self-motivated, and passionate team members.
Please apply if you have the following skills:
Ability to clearly follow directions, multi task with speed and accuracy,
The Barista creates a memorable experience for each and every guest by
providing fast, friendly service and quality products. Baristas are responsible for directing customer and work flow, managing the POS system and cash drawer, and maintaining store cleanliness.
- Greet and interact with guests throughout their visit
- Learn guest names and drink preferences
- Solicit order, ring up sale, and provide correct change in a timely fashion
- Manage cash drawer: verify starting cash, count down drawer, and complete end-of-shift paperwork
- Make and serve drip brew, espresso drinks, smoothies, and other related products according to recipe and aesthetic guidelines
- Talk with guests while preparing drinks, time permitting, and deliver drinks in fewer than three minutes
- Operate espresso machine and video screen
- Identify each drink upon delivery
- Thank guests for coming to Caffino
- Fulfill food orders
- Restock food, beans, and merchandise
- Restock all workstations to ensure smooth work flow
- Package bulk beans
- Maintain condiment stations
- Complete all side jobs and checklists
- Maintain cleanliness of barista area, guest area, workstations, bathroom, and back counter areas
Hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pay is compromised of base pay + tips. Starting pay rate is $15 and YES we are willing to train.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour