· Take claims of passengers for lost or damaged luggage.
· Ensure compliance with the regulations established by the company.
· Keeping a history file with passenger’s claims.
· Receive found luggage and describe its condition.
· Assist in administrative duties in the area. Provide excellent customer service to internal clients that flight with LATAM Airlines.
· Perform other activities of similar nature according to the needs of the department
- Spanish, English (no exceptions) and Portuguese is a plus.
- MS Office: Outlook. Word, Excel, Power Point.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Customer Service.
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Social distancing guidelines in place