Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s an opportunity to grow your professional experience, an opportunity to increase in your personal development and an opportunity to have a great impact on your team and our guests.
As a Back of House Team Member, it is incredibly important that you have a great personality and are polite, respectful and cheerful with a passion to deliver remarkable service!
The Back of House Team Member position fulfills any cook/prep/cleaning work in the kitchen:
- Centerline roles include:
Line Cooks assembling sandwiches and entrees to order, Fry Cook
- Cooking roles include:
Fileting Chicken, Breading Chicken, Maintaining Machines, Prep, Dishes
- Must display personal responsibility for attitude, actions and (uniform) appearance
- No previous experience is necessary We provide on the job training for all responsibilities
- Positive personality with a growth mindset
- A coachable attitude that accepts responsibility and is eager to learn
- Enjoys working towards reaching personal and team goals
- An eagerness to put best effort forward and to reach and exceed restaurant goals
- Required minimum of at least 14 hours per week
- Must be available to work either Friday or Saturday
- Willing to work hard and complete tasks as needed
- Demonstrating great team work ethic by communicating clearly, consistently and in a
manner that demonstrates proactive, genuine and personal care
- Perform daily positional checklists to maintain brand and safety standards
- Clean and stock to maintain a fresh kitchen and restaurant environment
- Exceed G.R.E.A.T. expectations in areas of the restaurant, such as:
— Guest service and delivery of remarkably good food
— Responsibilities are consistently met and fulfilled on a daily basis
— Attention to detail while accomplishing tasks and responsibilities
— Equipment is carefully handled, maintained and thoroughly cleaned
— Team mindset that strives to reach goals with and through positive teamwork
- College Scholarship opportunities of up to $2,500 per each school year ($10,000 total)
- Sundays Off
- Flexible scheduling to work with school, sports or family needs
- Daily break food allotment up to $10 depending on hours worked
- Competitive Pay starting at $13/hr
- Internal growth paths, advancement and career opportunities
Please do not send any follow up emails, resumes or call. A hiring director will review all applications and contact those that we are interested in selecting to move forward.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.