AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- 15 years’ experience as a Network engineer.
- Azure Certification AZ-900
- Networking Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP.
- 4 Year Engineering degree or Computer related degree.
- Extensive hands on experience with designing and implementing layer 2 and 3 networks.
- Extensive experience and understanding of networking protocols and network troubleshooting using tools like Wireshark.
- Hands on experience with routing protocols such as BGP.
- 5 years’ experience working with Fortinet firewalls and load balancers.
- 10 years’ experience with cisco routers and switches.
- 3 years’ experience in Azure deploying infrastructure and Network resources such as, Azure Expressroute, VPN, network peering, VNets, Network Security Groups, Transit Networks, Network Monitoring, Network performance monitoring and alerting, Azure firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls and Load balancers, SIEM logging, Log Analytics.
- Extensive experience with designing networks in Azure such as hub and spoke and connectivity to on-premise networks.
- Experience collaborating with networking vendors and Telco’s to deploy point-to-point solutions.
- Ability to deploy resources using automation tools such as ARM templates and Terraform.
- Strong written and verbal skills to collaborate with teams and technical management.
- Ability to lead network design and implementation efforts.
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience with Windows and Linux operating system.
- Experience with shell scripting.
- Azure AZ-500 certification.
- Experience with moving on-premise systems into Azure.
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.