At Infinitive, we do mission-critical work for great companies. We specialize in digital marketing and digital advertising solutions, customer data & analytics, digital & business transformation, and Technology solutions.
Our experts are results-obsessed, focused and flexible, highly engaged and hugely experienced – having sat in our clients’ seats. Those qualities are what make us different than old-school consulting shops. And surely, they are why clients and partners describe us as “the gold standard in client experience.”
Nobody knows more about driving change and achieving tangible, sustainable results in consumer packaged goods (CPG), media & entertainment, retail, financial services, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and travel & hospitality than we do.
Infinitive has been named “Best Small Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine 6 times. Infinitive has also been named a Washington Post Top Workplace, Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work, and Virginia Business Best Places to Work.
About this Role:
Infinitive is growing its team in the Northern Virginia area and is currently seeking an AWS Cloud Architect to join our growing Technology practice. This person will utilize their expertise in cloud operations working as part of a team responsible for ongoing optimization and governance of cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate will provide client support for AWS and Azure cloud services with an emphasis on AWS. The person will also have a solid understanding of networking concepts and principals and can write technical documentation.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people and will involve a range of responsibilities to include:
- Acting as the primary technical POC on cloud related engagements with Infinitive.
- Architect and develop working demonstrations and proofs of concepts in AWS and Azure
- Train and mentor junior cloud engineers
- Represent Infinitive as a cloud expert in industry events and with customers.
- Understand and champion cloud lifecycle management, helping evolve and expand Infinitive’s footprint.
- Pursue innovation and improvement in relation to Infinitive’s cloud offerings.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional (preferred)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate or Professional (preferred)
- Interest in being involved internally and growing a small business (entrepreneurial spirit)
- Ability to travel (up to 20%) and to work independently
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills
- Management consulting experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.