Job Title: Aviation QC Inspector
Job Location: San Antonio
Job Type: Contractor
Hire Date: Immediate
Compensation: competitive; highest rates
Per diem: we offer the highest non-taxable per diem in the market (including on overtime)
Hours: overtime is available
Travel Bonus: offered if eligible (discussed at time of offer)
Tools: toolbox and tools required
ASR is aware of the importance of having the right professional on the job. We provide the best-qualified aviation technicians in the industry. ASR is a leader in supplying structure repair professionals due to the emphasis on internal management. This emphasis consists of evaluating the efficiency of our personnel with a focus on delivering a quality service, as well as meeting the deadlines. In addition, our mechanics are well trained with the newest and most modern structure techniques in the field.
Immediate positions are Quality Control Inspector in San Antonio, TX. You will physically inspect aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation properly completed and filed.
- Competent to perform thorough primary inspections.
- Competent to perform thorough receiving inspections.
- Thoroughly audits work packages, ensuring that all assigned work has been properly completed and documented.
- Thoroughly performs continuity inspections, ensuring that previously noted and subsequently repaired items have been properly completed and documented.
- Competently writes items, noting discrepancies.
- Able to competently research and retrieve technical data.
- Properly interprets blueprints, drawings and other technical data.
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times, without exception.
- Takes those prudent actions appropriate to the preservation of Company and/or customer assets,
- whether in monetary or other form.
- Attends work-related training as scheduled.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- 1 of the following GenFams: MD-11, 787, 777
- 5 years’ experience exercising the privileges of his/her FAA A&P Certificate in the large transport aircraft maintenance domain.
- 20/25 near vision in at least one eye (corrected or uncorrected). An initial color vision test will be performed to establish the Inspector’s ability to distinguish between the colors used to perform maintenance and inspection tasks
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s) as detailed in the company RSM.
- Have completed at least two 40-hour Aircraft General Familiarization training on 2 large
- transport aircraft one of which must be on the following aircraft platforms: (Boeing MD-11, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, Boeing 737, Boeing 787, Embraer 170, Embraer 190, Airbus A319/320/321 family, Airbus A300).
- Willing and able to work both shifts (1st and 2nd) and at least 50 hours a week.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, QA, QC, inspector, OEM, MRO
Powered by JazzHR