Are you ready to enter the fast lane? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a passion for customer service? We’re is seeking Service Writers/Advisors to help expand our growing Service department.
As a Service Writer/Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You will be the first point of contact with our customers and will be well versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
Rocky Mountain Yeti Jackson is one of the region’s best dealerships, serving the Jackson Hole communities in Wyoming. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers.
Since we opened the dealership, we’ve steadily grown to one of the region’s best dealerships, regardless of brand. Over the past few years, we’ve continued to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future. Here at Rocky Mountain Yeti Jackson, we believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team.
Benefits We Offer
- Fun work environment in the most amazing ski town in the US
- Largest Jeep Dealer in Western Wyoming
- High Volume, Proactive Service Department
- Discounted Vision & Dental
- Gym Member Reimbursement
- Medical Plan
- Accident Coverage
- Dental Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.