As a Service Technician you’ll learn to utilize leading-edge technology that keep drivers safe in their vehicles. There’s always opportunity to grow your career. Join Car Pros and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING EVENING POSITIONS as well as DAYTIME
Car Pros is a family owned and operated company for over 25 years, and is the premier dealer of new Kia, Hyundai and VW vehicles in Washington and California. Car Pros employs more than 400 individuals and operates 7 automotive dealerships. The Car Pros Foundation supports humanitarian, health, and educational causes in Western Washington
Working in our state of the art service departments, which includes a manufacturer that has accomplished top rated IQS two years in a row.
The Technician services vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures; such as
- Repairing and overhauling vehicles,
- Examining vehicle and discussing with customer, service advisor, or service manager the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Planning work procedures using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience.
- Removing, disassembling, inspecting, repairing and replacing units such as engines, transmissions and differentials as required.
- Rewiring ignition systems, lights and instrumental panels.
- Relining and adjusting brakes, front ends and repairing or replacing shock absorbers.
- Replacing and adjusting headlights and installing and repairing accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
What makes a Successful Technician?
To be successful in this position, you must be a strong team player and have a positive attitude. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who want to learn and advance their careers.
REQUIREMENTS for Car Pros Technician.
We will train the right candidate regardless of experience level. We are constantly training our technicians and prefer to promote from within.
The most important qualities we are looking for in a Service Technician candidate are:
- Intermediate to advanced mechanical ability
- Attention to detail
Also, you need a valid in-state driver’s license and the ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
Why should I come work for Car Pros?
If you want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral compass and treats all of its associates with respect, you will be offered the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Voluntary Life and
Company Paid $20K Life Insurance when you enroll in Car Pros Health
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Automobile, Part Purchase and Service Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Uniforms
If you would like your career focused on a bright and successful future, reply to this email with your resume or just a phone number so that we can discuss your interest.
You can also apply online at https://www.carpros.com/careers.htm
Brand: Car Pros Kia Renton
Address: 200 SW Grady Way Renton, WA – 98057
Property Description: 15 – Car Pros Kia Renton
Property Number: 15