We are a small service center located in downtown Mechanicsburg. We are looking for a general mechanic/technician to perform general repairs including but not limited to lube, oil, filters; brake work, tires, steering and suspension, general transmission servicing, and performing Pa State Inspection and Emissions tests.
Applicant must be detail oriented, courteous, and perform tasks in a neat and professional manner.
Applicant must be neat and clean, able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Hours are flexible but do include Saturdays.
We offer a competitive salary and complete benefit package including health and vision insurance, disability insurance, uniforms, retirement plan, paid holidays and paid sick/vacation.
Tools preferred, however, some shop tools are available
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (Preferred)
- Pa Drivers License and clean insurance record (Required)
- Pa State inspection license (Required)
- Pa Emission License (Required)
- Computer literacy
- Mechanic experience
- Diesel engines