Century is currently looking for technicians for all of our workshops. If you are one of the top techs in automotive industry we would like to talk to you. All of our techs work in air conditioned state of the art facilities.
We understand the investment you have made in your career, to become one of the best and we will compensate you accordingly.
Currently our “A” techs earn $35.00 – $40.00 per hour, “B” techs earn $30.00 – $35.00 per hour and our “C” techs earn $25.00 – $30.00 per hour.
To join the Premier automotive dealer group in Huntsville apply today.
More information about this job:
Century Automotive Group, Alabama Dealer of the Year 2014,Time Magazine 2007 Retailer of the Year.
The best automotive dealer in the country.
Any diagnostic technician committed to “Fix it right the first time” and properly diagnosing and repairing our fun and always evolving product will be considered. We are seeking driven, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built. We offer highly competitive compensation plans and relocation bonuses.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Perform line technician services
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Use a computer to utilize factory software to send service details to service advisor’s
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Work on a service team with service advisor’s and communicate about vehicle repairs needed
- Attend factory sponsored training classes
Responsibilities and Duties
- Previous European automotive technician experience a plus
- Great mechanical & electrical skills
- Be able to use computers to utilize factory software
- Must be able to pass pre-employments screens (Background & Drug)
- Have a valid driver’s license
Benefits: Full-time benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages available
- Sick days and paid vacation!
- Training provided for continuous growth
- Employee referral program & employee vehicle purchase program
- If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Service, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, Vehicle Technician, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Honda Technician, Automotive Line Tech, Flag Rate, Automotive Technician, Mechanic, Service Advisor, Automotive Mechanic, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, BMW, Range Rover, Mini Cooper
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 2 years (Required)