Why join the Schierl Tire Team?
“Schierl Tire and Service Center” operates state of the art Automotive Service Centers in central Wisconsin and are Leaders in our industry! This is possible with having highly skilled Automotive Techs on our teams! We are always looking for top talent, but we are willing to train the right candidates. If you are passionate about the automotive industry, don’t hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Being on our team provides you with:
- Comprehensive benefits along with retail discounts, opportunities for advancement, in a fun, hard-working, safe environment!
- Awesome safety awards!
- Great shop environment with Team Atmosphere that really exists to make your career enjoyable!
- On-going, in-house training!
- Paid uniforms!
- Full benefits that includes Insurances, Holiday Pay, Paid Time off and more!
- Unique voluntary Health Enhancement Program that pays you up to $80 per month for your overall wellness. Use the money as you want!
- Incentives on varying Auto Tech jobs!
- On-site Physical Trainer to help keep you safe and fit doing the work you love!
- Competent Service Advisors that care and communicate with you and the Guests.
When will you work?
The Automotive Technician position is full-time, Monday through Friday day shift hours, with some Saturdays.
What you’ll do and what you need:
- As a key player on the team, our Auto Technician experts perform all aspects of service of Auto and Light trucks.
- Requires previous automotive technician repair experience. ASE certification is desirable, however is not mandatory.
- As an ideal candidate, you will be an energetic team player, willing to participate in ongoing technical education, while providing exceptional Guest service!
- Automotive Technicians must be safety minded to align with our continuous focus on safety…. And appreciate earning some awesome safety awards along the way!
- A valid driver’s license accompanied by a good driving record is needed.