Priority 1 Automotive Group has positions for Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our constantly growing Elite Team! We have openings throughout all of our dealerships, take your career in a positive direction in 2021! Join our team! Foreign automotive repair experience preferred. All inquiries kept in strict confidence.
Priority 1 Automotive Group is a family owned and operated company with Maryland roots dating back to 1960. With 10 dealerships and 3 Collision Centers under our group umbrella, we represent some of the finest luxury brands in the automotive industry. With Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Jaguar, Land Rover, MINI, and Porsche, we provide our clients with the very best in sales and services.
Our primary goal is providing clients with a premium ownership experience. This focus has been responsible for the company's continued growth. The dedicated staff of over 450 individuals that make up our group have been a key part of the organization’s success over the last decade.
Priority 1’s continued growth has enabled us to provide many successful career paths for individuals within the company.
*The best way to create a great customer experience is to ensure our employees love their jobs and the atmosphere they work in. we are driven to be the best. We are always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share the same drive to join us.*
We are hiring for all levels:
- Master Technicians
- Shop Experienced Techs
- Service Technicians (any brand)
- Recent graduates of a Technical Schools
- Independent Technicians
What We Offer
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- GM & Nissan experience preferred but not necessary.
- Some formal automotive training required
- Factory training/certification preferred but not required
- 2 years tech experience preferred. Recent trade school graduate positions also available.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- ASE certification (we will fund recerts & additional certifications/training material)
- Must have your own tools.
- Valid CT driver's license & clean record. Pass pre-hire drug screen.
We are proud to offer the best in automotive service to our customers. Our service department features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Clean, modern shops with A/C.We offer an excellent compensation package including 401k retirement plan, health insurance (HSA), paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid training, paid ASE test & a great working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks