“TO BE SURE”
26 Dealerships in Southeastern PA
with over 85 Years of Excellence
The Faulkner Organization was founded as a single dealership in 1932 by Henry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach to the automotive industry. Passed down through generations, the Faulkner Organization takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well as maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we are looking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
- Service and maintain vehicles appropriately
- Provide consistent service for all vehicles
- Maintain a safe environment by complying with all regulations
- Organize work and be able to prioritize daily duties
- Maintain records of job status/completion for Service Advisors/customers
- Diagnose and resolve vehicle issues
- Maintain high ethical standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent, automotive training highly preferred
- PA State and Emissions License
- ASE certifications preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- High productivity while maintaining high quality work
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications
Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching. Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary
We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed. The Faulkner Organization boasts a competitive salary and top-tier benefits for all full-time employees, as well as continuous training and career development, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, Employee Referral Bonuses, and Paid Vacation.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.