Automotive Service Advisor – Writer
Our culture: Honesty – Integrity – Expertise
Our mission – Honest vehicle inspections, the right advice on what the vehicle really needs and actual skill and care applied to repairs.
We have a team that needs someone that loves people and identifies with this culture… A person seeking a deeper connection to helping people…..those with struggles and anxiety over “the car” on which we all are so very dependent.
Could this be YOU?
You must possess:
- above average customer service combined with a very strong sense of compassion for customers with vehicle challenges…can regularly exceed customer’s expectations.
- a strong knowledge of how performing regularly scheduled maintenance saves the customer money and knows that proper vehicle repairs are an investment, not an expense.
- a strong sense of urgency that is highly contagious to those around you…. creating fun, cooperative and productive teamwork.
- attention to detail at a level that delivers smooth seamless work days without the dips and bumps brought on by shortcuts and guesswork.
- a sense of our company’s mission and how that mission develops our customer’s trust in our way of providing for them.
- a desire for a full and exciting day of new challenges and learning….There is never a dull moment.
- above average typing, computer, phone and communication skills.
We offer paid holidays and vacation time, a bonus benefit that can help with health care premiums, lunch once a week, training and substantial performance incentive plans.
Come help us create a different type of repair experience for our community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Automotive Service Advising: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Grand Junction, CO (Required)